Royal Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royal Prison

Welcome To Royal Prison's Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gbg's application for guard.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gbg123456789

Gbg's application for guard. Empty
PostSubject: Gbg's application for guard.   Gbg's application for guard. EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Minecraft Name?: gbg123456789
Rank On Royal Prison?: I am rank "Free" on the server.

How Old Are You?: I'm 14, I turn 15 on July 17th.

Skype? With Mic?: Yes, I have Skype. I have a TurtleBeach headset with a microphone.

How Long Have You Played Royal Prison?: I can't remember, but I think at least a month, maybe a month and a half. I was inactive for some time, but I'm going to start playing again daily.

Why Do you think You Deserve Guard?: Because, I am mature, able to play often, nearly daily and pretty much all afternoon. I love this server, and think it would be better with more guards, it would add more to the prison feel, as there are not many guards now.

Have You Donated?: No, I haven't. I would but I don't have a credit card nor a bank card to use to donate with, if I did I would certainly donate some money.

If You Were Chosen As One Of The Guards What Would You Do?: I would spread the word of the server, make it known. I'd try and be on as often as possible, and enforce the rules of the server as best I could.

Do You Know Anything About Guard? If So Tell Me A Command: I am not sure about a lot of the commands, as I have not spoken with a guard to ask what commands they have access to. However I know they have access to the jail and mute commands.
/Jail (Username) (Amount of time) Or something of that matter.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application for guard, and I do hope you choose me to become one.
Back to top Go down

Gbg's application for guard.
Page 1 of 1