Royal Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royal Prison

Welcome To Royal Prison's Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chat-Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goofynewfy

Chat-Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Chat-Mod Application   Chat-Mod Application EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Chat-Mod App

Minecraft Name?: My Minecraft name is goofynewfy.

Rank On Royal Prison?: My rank on Royal Prison is Free (used to be Drug_Lord).

How Old Are You?: I am 12 years old.

Skype? With Mic?: Yes I have Skype with a mic. My Skype name is dylan.morawski

How Long Have You Played Royal Prison?: I have played on Royal Prison for about 2 months now.

Why Do you think You Deserve Chat-Mod?: I think I deserve Chat-Mod because our server needs people to control the disturbing language some people have been saying. Only one Chat_mod on at a time isn't enough and I think I am the man for the job! I am an avid player and make sure these people will not be swearing anymore!

Have You Donated?: I have not donated but I would like to some time in the future.

If You Were Chosen As One Of The Chat-Mods What Would You do?: If I was chosen as a Chat_Mod I will do my best to rid swearing and offensive comments from the server because this kind of language isn't tolerated and it may offend some people. I think I will (Along with Hoobry) make sure that this kind of language will be taken off our server. I will not let you down!

Do You Know Anything About Chat-Mod? If So Tell Me A Command: I know Chat_Mod's can use /kick, /mute, and /tempban. I also know Chat_Mod's make sure that people are not using any curse words or offensive language. You give them warnings, and if they don't listen and keep up the curse language you can /kick or /mute them.

I hope take my application into consideration and I hope to be the next Chat_Mod on your server Very Happy
Thank you,
Sincerely goofynewfy.
Back to top Go down
JakobRulz

Chat-Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat-Mod Application   Chat-Mod Application EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Subject: Chat-Mod Application Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:43 pm
Chat-Mod App

Minecraft Name?: My Minecraft name is JakobRulz.

Rank On Royal Prison?: My rank on Royal Prison is: Guard (I will give up guard to be a Chat-Mod though)

How Old Are You?: I am 11 years old.

Skype? With Mic?: Currently I do not have Skype. Soon, I am going to get an account.

How Long Have You Played Royal Prison?: I have played on Royal Prison for about 5 or 6 months.

Why Do you think You Deserve Chat-Mod?: I deserve Chat-Mod because I am responsible and will enforce the rules and use the proper commands when players are cussing or using CAPS to much. I play on this server a lot, so I could help Hoobry out when he is not there, since I will probably be there. I have played on Minecraft servers for over 3 years and have always kept everything under control when I am staff. I think that one Chat-Mod isn't enough and that you need someone like me to help Hoobry out. Also, I have never cussed on this server and I will stop players from cussing.

Have You Donated?: I have donated 45 dollars to your server. (Ub3r Donor)
If You Were Chosen As One Of The Chat-Mods What Would You do?: If I was chosen as a Chat-Mod I would tempban and/or /mute players who cuss and use CAPS to much. I would only enforce the rules and use commands when someone is actually cussing or using CAPS. I will never be to lazy to do simple commands and will always be watching out for harsh language.

Do You Know Anything About Chat-Mod? If So Tell Me A Command: I know Chat_Mod's can use /tempban, /mute, and /kick. I also know Chat_Mod's make sure that players aren't swearing or overusing CAPS. You can give the players warnings, and if they don't listen and keep up bad language or CAPS you can use any of those commands.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and I hope that you will consider having me be a Chat_Mod on your server

Thank you,

Sincerely,

JakobRulz
Back to top Go down
http://jakobkaufmanrules@gmail.com

Chat-Mod Application
Page 1 of 1