Royal Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royal Prison

Welcome To Royal Prison's Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tsmooth32 chatmod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tsmooth32

Tsmooth32 chatmod app Empty
PostSubject: Tsmooth32 chatmod app   Tsmooth32 chatmod app EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft Name?:Tsmooth32
Rank On Royal Prison?:Free and royal donor of 200$
How Old Are You?:14
Skype? With Mic?:yes i do
How Long Have You Played Royal Prison?:i have played on the server for almost a month
Why Do you think You Deserve Chat-Mod?:i think i should be chat mod because i hav been guard on alot of other servers and i think im ready to step it up. i would help new players if they needed anything and all players if they need annything. i would help guard the chat for people that are cussing advertising and all of the above. i will take my job seriously and not goof off at all i would respect the players staff and the server. I think i would be a great chatmod for the server to have. thx for reading tsmooth32
Have You Donated?:yes 200$
If You Were Chosen As One Of The Chat-Mods What Would You Do?:i would guard the chat help new players help the wardens and guard if needed and pretty much anything to make me better at my job
Do You Know Anything About Chat-Mod? If So Tell Me A Command:i dont know much but im a very fast learner and it would get the hang of it quickly
Back to top Go down
Tempiz
Owner
Owner

Tsmooth32 chatmod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsmooth32 chatmod app   Tsmooth32 chatmod app EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Use better grammar and capitalization in your sentances or you will not be accepted. You may reapply when you'd like.

DENIED
Back to top Go down

Tsmooth32 chatmod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Prison :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: