Royal Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royal Prison

Welcome To Royal Prison's Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guard Application Ghost514

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost514

Guard Application Ghost514 Empty
PostSubject: Guard Application Ghost514   Guard Application Ghost514 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:57 pm

IGN:Ghost514

Skype? Do you have a mic?:yes ,no

In game Rank?:free

Why Do you think You Deserve Guard?:because the server is really fun i wanted to step a bit and enforce those you do not follow the rules and ruin the game for others

Do you have any talent in being a guard?:yes in pvp and typing fast and by convincing people

Have you been banned or muted?(DO NOT LIE): To be honest yes i have 2 times the owners where really bad

Have you been a guard on other servers?List them: Don't drop the soap server ,killion evolution

What would you do to the server if you became a guard?(Be honest): i would enforce those who break the rules and help other

How Long Have You Played Royal Prison?:about 2 months

Have You Donated?:No i have not

Do You Know Anything yes i know mostly how to jail , all rules ,i do not abuse power and give 5 sec to give there swords
About Guard? If So Tell Me A Command: /jail player /jailcheck (player name) /jailclear /jailclearforce /jail [player name] (time) m j:(Jail name) c:(Cell name) r:"(Reason)" /jailcreatecells [jail name] /jaildeletecells [jail name] and ALOT more.
Back to top Go down

Guard Application Ghost514
Page 1 of 1