Royal Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royal Prison

Welcome To Royal Prison's Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rotring1200's Guard Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iHeart50Cal

Rotring1200's Guard Application Empty
PostSubject: Rotring1200's Guard Application   Rotring1200's Guard Application EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Minecraft Name?: Rotring1200 otherwise known as iHeart50Cal
Rank On Royal Prison?:Free and SuperDonor
How Old Are You?:14
Skype? With Mic?:Yes and yes Very Happy
How Long Have You Played Royal Prison?:I have played royal servers for about 5 months
Why Do you think You Deserve Guard?:I think I deserve guard because I can help out Blake, Tempiz. Quags05, and Tradervic with any questions that the members of Royal Prison will have. I also think I deserve it because I know all commands and Tempiz or Blake wont have to teach them to me. Finally I think I deserver the almighty guard spot because I can keep the players of this amazing server safe and free of harm in the pvp areas
Have You Donated?: Yes I am SuperDonor
If You Were Chosen As One Of The Guards What Would You Do?: I would answer any of the questions that the Short, or Long-Time members have. I would also keep the criminals off the streets from killing any newbs. Very Happy
Do You Know Anything About Guard? If So Tell Me A Command: I do know a lot of things Exhibit A: Blake11153 Sword... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Jail D: /jail blake11153 jail 300

Hope you guys pick me Very Happy I will do the server well in any means necessary!
Back to top Go down

Rotring1200's Guard Application
Page 1 of 1